Situated in rural New Zealand near stunning beaches and attractions is Lemonade Farm Apartment. Set on 16 acres of farmland, this accommodation is unique in service and style in many ways. It is home to sheep, cattle, rabbits, hares, exotic and native birds such as quail, fantails, kereru, pheasants, kingfisher, woodpigeon and finches. There is only one accommodation so you have the whole farm to yourself. Designed in modern décor with a homey country flair, the air conditioned apartment is fully self contained and has Jacuzzi, internet, BBQ, baby facilities, hair dryer, stereo, DVD player, laundry service and more! Lemonade Farm Apartment is the gateway to Nelson and is close world famous national parks, art and craft shops, restaurants, wineries and sport activities such as fishing. For more information, call +64354 32686.
- A Tuscan style house in an olive orchard, Waimarama House offers accommodation for those wanting serenity and intimacy. The apartment is ideal for a couple and is luxurious and classy in décor. It has a high quality bed, spa bath, complimentary toiletries, DVD, TV, books, fully stocked kitchen, laundry facilities and priceless views of the olive grove and garden. This non-smoking accommodation also provides meal for those wishing to not self-cater and business facilities are available upon request. An amazing, romantic place to stay, contact +643 540 3252 .
- The Wheelhouse Inn offers five luxurious individual homes – The Wheelhouse, Captain's Quarters, The Chart House Upper Deck, The Crow's Nest and The Chart House Main Deck. All of the accommodation is fully equipped with fine attention to detail from the cutlery to the furniture. Set on Port Hills overlooking the amazing view of Tasman Bay , The Wheelhouse Inn offers complete tranquility and seclusion. For more information, contact +64 3 546 8391.
- The Palace Backpackers situated on 114 Rutherford St , is no ordinary backpacker's hostel. With amazing views and offering free breakfasts, fully equipped kitchen with free use of food seasonings, a spa, a hammock, log fire, BBQ, spacious garden, book exchanges, games, laundry facilities, email and games, you are in a haven of galore! The accommodation provides double rooms, shared rooms and dormitories. For more details, contact +643548 4691.
- Right on the beach is Kaiteri Lodge in a region that boasts the most sunshine in the whole country! A few minutes away are three beaches and the Abel Tasman Park as well as shops and restaurants. Built to benefit travelers who are here for leisure, business, family holidays and everything else, Kaiteri Lodge offers three conference rooms, hire bikes, bar, restaurant, spa pool, beer garden, TV lounge area, kitchen and laundry. There are 21 rooms available, all differing to suit the traveler's needs and budget. For more details, contact + 643 527 8281.
- Located on Marahau, The Barn Backpackers is right near Abel Tasman Park and the beach and is the perfect place to base yourself to explore the area. Choose to stay in the camping site, double rooms or dormitories and make use of the kitchens, bathroom, shop and laundry facilities. For more information on The Barn Backpackers, contact +64 3 527 8043.
- Apartments Paradiso is situated close to Nelson's CBD and is the perfect place to base yourself if you're a corporate traveler. There is a large swimming pool, spa and sauna to help you relax and unwind. You can also go on one of the free day trips. Make use of the business facilities that include computer terminals, fax and internet. Choose from twin bed rooms or super king beds, all with air conditioner, TV, video, spa baths, ensuite bathroom, basic kitchen and laundry. For more details, contact +64 3 545 7128.
- If you're looking for a place to relax, feel free and at peace, Villa on the Bay is where you want to be. Located in Golden Bay on Pohara Beach , this self-catering modern accommodation is great for a group of people, family or friends, and will meet all your needs. The modernly designed, two storied Villa is spacious with priceless views. It offers a king-size ensuite, open living, dining and kitchen areas on the upper level and the lower level has four bedrooms, bathrooms and living space. The spacious living areas both have a home theatre system with DVDs. This luxury home boasts a spa, spacious garden and a top model car for airport transfers. For more information on this little treasure, contact +64 (0)3 525 8465 .
- Rutherford Hotel is a four star hotel located in the heart of Nelson. With 113 rooms with a choice of standard, executive and suite style rooms, they all have internet, hair dryer, bathrobe, iron, ironing board, mini-bar, TV, telephone and tea and coffee making facilities. Make use of the gym, sauna, and outdoor pool, and laundry service, baby sitting service, room service, car parking, three restaurants and bar. For more information, contact +64 3 548 2299.
- Located at the edge of Nelson Lakes National Park , Alpine Lodge offers luxurious accommodation for couples, families and groups. All rooms include TV, fridge, tea and coffee making facilities, phone, are non-smoking and are nicely furnished. Choose from studio units, family units, superior rooms, chalet, self contained apartments and even rooms that are disable-friendly. Make use of the playground, spa, laundry, restaurant and conference facilities. There are lots of activities for those wanting fun including trout fishing, skiing, snowboarding, white water rafting, kayaking, horse trekking and more. For more details, contact +64 3521 1869 .