Eureka Café and Bar is situated in 116 Albany Street and is opened seven days a week, with happy hour on Friday between 5-7pm. You have a choice of inside or outside dining and there is a snack, lunch and dinner menu offering fabulous cuisine. Prices range at $6 to $25 and it's mostly business and casual dining. For more details, contact +64 3477 7977.
- Located on 4 Dowling St , Yellow Train Restaurant and Bar is in the form of a beautifully restored historic building with great views of Queens Gardens . Offering a warm atmosphere, friendly staff and amazing cuisine with a specially picked wine list to match, Yellow Train is a divine place to enjoy a meal. There is outside dining and it's a completely non-smoking restaurant that opens every day. The restaurant is also able to cater for groups and hold functions. Prices of meals range from $6 to $40, for more information contact +64 3477 1657 .
- If you want a unique experience in fine dining, enjoy an unforgettable meal at St Lee's Restaurant and Café Lounge that's set in a lovingly restored Methodist Church . St Lee's offers a large range of gourmet pizzas and pastas with fresh salads. Opened six days a week, the meals are priced from $5 to $26. For more information, contact +643477 9090 .
- With meals priced from $13 to $20 and opened every day from 11:30am onwards, Speight's Ale House Bar and Restaurant is the quintessence of southern charm and warmth. Offering delicious southern food with ales brewed on site; enjoy a great meal at a great place with a great atmosphere! For more information, contact +643471 9050 .
- A new café in the heart of Dunedin , The Black Dog Café and Bar resonates absolute class and perfection. Well appointed with leather suites and high-class décor, the non-smoking restaurant provides spectacular meals starting from $9. Opened every day and there is also a gaming lounge for entertainment, contact +643471 8180 for further enquiries.
- An original courtyard café situated on 10 Clarendon St , Ombrellos Courtyard Café and Bar is opened from Tuesday to Saturday. Meals are priced from $8.50 onwards and are fresh and original with local wines to compliment. The open fires and the lovely architectural design allow for an unperturbed, cosy atmosphere. The restaurant also has private facilities for corporate meetings or any private function for up to eighty people. For further enquiries, contact +634377 8773 .
- Serving Italian cuisine, Etrusco At The Savoy Pizzeria and Spaghetteria offers the classic food of pizzas, spaghetti, pasta, garlic bread, Italian-style bread, salads and antipasto and of course Italian desserts such as gelato and tiramisu. Of course there is wine to solace and beautifully compliment your choice of meal. The restaurant, situated on 8A Moray Place , is a mirage of Italy to coincide with the food it provides. For further information, contact +64 3 477 3737 .
- Café Rue , located on 368 Moray Street , offers modern meals that are simple but have a large emphasis on flavor. The meals are reasonable and are enjoyed with the extensive wine list available. By extracting ingredients and cuisines from all over the world, you can sample anything from Thai crab cakes, Moroccan lamb wrap, Turkish bread to Italian pizza and Indian curry. For more information, contact + 64 3 477 3406.